Railside Citrus Insurance Agency is a young, exciting independent agency located in the far western Chicago suburbs. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees, including a retirement plan, major medical, dental, life and disability.
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Customer Service Representatives play a key role in our agency’s growth and reputation. Here are the basic job duties:
- Day-to-day customer service of commercial accounts – answering coverage and billing questions, completing policy changes etc.
- Processing requests for certificates of insurance – including reading contracts to verify coverage and issuing any endorsements needed to comply with the COI requests.
- Marketing of commercial and personal lines accounts for both new business and renewals.
- Keeping customer files up-to-date in our agency management system.
The basic job duties of an insurance agent include:
- Soliciting and writing new business.
- Maintaining friendly and professional relationships with clients, prospects and our partners within the industry.
- Obtaining and maintaining the appropriate insurance licenses.
- Committing to continuous learning and personal growth within the industry.
- Working closely with insurance companies and our internal customer service department to service accounts.
- Hitting goals and deadlines for insurance renewals and service requests.
To apply, or for more information, please send us your resume.