Halloween is coming, and with it comes a handful of risks to be aware of. Halloween should be a fun occasion. Be sure to celebrate safely.
- Use caution when crossing the street. It’s getting dark earlier, and cars may have trouble seeing pedestrians.
- Make eye contact with drivers before crossing the street.
- Join your children when they’re trick-or-treating, particularly if they’re unfamiliar with the area.
- Using glow sticks or reflective tape is a great way to ensure your children are visible to drivers.
- If a costume has long draped fabric, use extra caution when around open flames like candles and fire pits.
- Turn your headlights on earlier in the day.
- Get rid of distractions like your phone. Increased foot traffic means you should always be aware of your surroundings.
- Drive slower, especially when traveling through residential neighborhoods.
Are you looking for a scary good insurance experience? Look no further, contact Railside Citrus today! With offices in Elburn & Naperville, we can meet in person or over the phone.