Why Event Insurance is a Must-Have for Your Special Occasion
Did you know that there are insurance products and coverages designed to protect the people and organizations that host special events? If you are hosting a fundraiser, 5k walk/runs or other special event, we would love to talk with you about insuring your event. Special event insurance can also cover the winnings from raffles and contests like a golf hole-in-one prize!
Having adequate insurance is not just an option but an essential aspect of successful event planning. Click here to learn about the benefits of special event insurance.
Event insurance coverage for many types of events
- Antique Shows
- Art Shows
- Award Presentations
- Baseball/Softball Tournaments
- Car Shows
- Charity Events
- Christmas Tree Lots
- Contests (Basketball Shooting, Football Kicking)
- Craft Shows
- Hole-in-One Events
- Easter Egg Hunts
- Events with Liquor
- Haunted Houses
- Horse and Tractor Pulls
- Pancake Breakfast Fundraisers
- Luncheons/Social Meals
- Plays/Theater Performances
- Sporting Events
- 5k Walk/Run Events
- and more
The Benefits of Insurance for Special Events
When you’re planning a special event, the last thing you want to worry about is what would happen if something went wrong. That’s where special events insurance comes in. Special events insurance can protect you from a variety of risks, including weather damage, cancellations, and even injuries that occur during your event.
Here are just a few of the key benefits of special events insurance:
1. Protection from weather damage: If bad weather threatens your event, special events insurance can help cover the cost of rescheduling or cancelling your event. It can also help cover the cost of repairs if your event venue is damaged by severe weather.
2. Cancellation coverage: If you have to cancel your event due to an unforeseen circumstance, like a natural disaster or illness, special events insurance can reimburse you for non-refundable expenses, like deposits and contracts.
3. Injury coverage: If someone is injured during your event, special events insurance can help cover their medical expenses. This protection is especially important if your event is held at an off-site location or involves risky activities like sports or amusement park rides.
4. Peace of mind: Knowing that you’re protected in case something goes wrong can give you peace of mind and allow you to focus on enjoying your special event.
Hosting a Hole-in-One?
If are hosting a golf outing and would like to offer a contest, you can have the winnings covered with special event insurance coverage.
Are Your Agritainment Events Insured?
Organizing a corn maze race, hayride or apple pie eating competition? Be sure to check to make sure you’re protected.
Take the time to review your current policy. Even if you already have some special event coverage built into your policy, be sure to review any stipulations regarding certain activities or the maximum number of people.
Hosting an Event with Liquor?
Planning a special event is exhilarating, whether it’s an elegant wedding, a lively music festival, or a festive holiday celebration. But amidst all the excitement and anticipation, there’s one crucial aspect that should never be overlooked: liquor liability insurance. Yes, we understand insurance might not be the most glamorous topic when it comes to event planning – but trust us when we say that neglecting this vital safeguard could turn your dream occasion into a nightmare.
How Much Does Special Event Insurance Cost?
Special event insurance coverage varies from event to event and so does the price, and can often be lower than expected.