Workers' Compensation Insurance
Coverage for workplace injuries and illnesses
Behind every successful business lies a great story. Ahead of every successful business lies uncertainty.
A well-designed Commercial Insurance portfolio will help your business recover from unexpected catastrophes such as fires or tornadoes. It will provide coverage for unexpected lawsuits. And when the landlord or clients expects their interests to be protected, your insurance can respond.
Let Railside Citrus protect the fruits of your labor with a comprehensive and affordable Commercial Insurance portfolio. Call us today to get started.
Workers' Compensation customizations and programs:
- Employers Liability coverage limits up to $1,000,000 Bodily Injury by Accident, $1,000,000 Bodily Injury by Disease/Each Employee and $1,000,000 Bodily Injury by Disease/Policy Limit
- Higher Employers Liability limits are available through special programs and also umbrella or excess policies
- Waivers of Subrogation
- 30-day notice of cancellation
- Officer inclusions
- Deductible options
- Self-insured programs
- Captive programs
- Loss-sensitive programs
- Dividend programs
- Pay-as-you-go / payroll sync billing
- Insurance companies rated “A” or better by AM Best Company
Workers' Compensation services
Your NCCI Experience Modifier plays an important role in your workers’ compensation costs. How much control do you have over it? Is it accurate? Click here to read more and call us for a review today.
Contractor’s Credit programs, such as the Illinois Contracting Classification Premium Adjustment Program (ILCCPAP), can qualify your business for significant discounts on your Workers’ Comp policy.
Reach out to us to learn more about qualifying.
Annual Workers’ Compensation audits used to be done in person, but the industry has shifted towards online, mail and phone audits.
Are do-it-yourself audits creating more room for error?
Ask us how our audit review services can benefit your business.