When the tones go off, what are you worried about?
There are plenty of “How to” guides out there. But sometimes the things we’re NOT supposed to do are the things that get us in trouble.
We cut to the chase and bring you a “How NOT to…” workshop with real-life examples, practical exercises and lively discussions.
Join us for an interactive session designed specifically for fire service Chief Officers. Fire Chiefs, Assistant Chiefs and Deputy Chiefs are all welcome, from Fire Protection Districts or municipal Fire Departments.
Topics covered include legal, insurance and OSHA, proudly presented by the following professionals:
- Attorney Shawn Flaherty, Ottosen DiNolfo Hasenbalg & Castaldo, Ltd. – Legal
- Craig Rosen and Jeff Paul, VFIS/Glatfelter Claims Management – Insurance claims
- Pat Schuerman, Illinois OSHA/Illinois Department of Labor – “The Ridge Incident” LODD and more
- 8:00am – 8:30am: Registration and light breakfast
- 8:30am – 12:00pm: Workshop
Let us know you’re coming by competing the form below. Register multiple people from your district by selecting the number you want to register in the Tickets section and supplying each attendee’s full name in the field provided.
Registration closes on 10/04/2022 at 5:00pm CST.
The workshop will be held in Room 2029AB on the second floor of the SSG Miller Homeland Security Center HEC building:
Please park in Lot Fawell E, which is just south of Fawell Blvd, between West College Rd and Lambert Rd. We are meeting in the building labeled “HEC” below: